cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 11 Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My question is will Android 11 come to the s20 this summer? Or will it be like many Samsung phones and mum is the word for a really long time?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Android 11 Beta

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @Samsung_VDYrd1w, I hope you're doing well.

I see your excitement to try the next version of Android on your Galaxy device. At this time, there are no release dates or schedule for any Android 11 beta for Samsung devices. Although I can't confirm with any official information, I'd expect to hear something in Mid October regarding the beta (if it happens.)

Please note that historically, Samsung starts a beta program after the version of Android is stable. What I mean is, a beta from Samsung will likely launch once Google finalizes Android 11.

I hope this info helps. Take care! 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @Samsung_VDYrd1w, I hope you're doing well.

I see your excitement to try the next version of Android on your Galaxy device. At this time, there are no release dates or schedule for any Android 11 beta for Samsung devices. Although I can't confirm with any official information, I'd expect to hear something in Mid October regarding the beta (if it happens.)

Please note that historically, Samsung starts a beta program after the version of Android is stable. What I mean is, a beta from Samsung will likely launch once Google finalizes Android 11.

I hope this info helps. Take care! 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Constellation

Android 11

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get the beta of Android 11

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 11

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Android 11 Beta isnt out yet probably won't be out till October, November, or December. Right now the only phones that can get access to Android 11 beta is Google's Pixel line of phone. Android 11 aka Samsung One UI 3.0 should be released next year February or March.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 11!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the beta available yet for Android 11? I know its already out elsewhere but what about State side? If so, how can I become a beta tester?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Android 11!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Bryce_F88 Keep an eye on your Samsung Members app as the information for Beta testing will be posted there when it becomes available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: One UI beta program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Android 11 beta is not available yet

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
will A series galaxy phones be eligible for the beta program
Highlighted
Asteroid