cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Apps in folders

Admins. please move this post to just beneath Hespy's. same subject
Constellation

Re: Apps in folders

looks like.you need more folders. lol. I love seeing other people layout. it's a glimpse into the mind. hahahaha
Astronaut

Re: Android 11 issue with Folders

I have the same issue and I haven't found a setting to put it back to how I had it before the update.  I do not like the smaller grid layouts because they are full of wasted space. 

Asteroid

I really dislike the new 3 column layout.  All my folders have gotten larger, and it is a royal pain to now get to apps as now they are not in the same place as my muscle memory has them.  It tasks so much longer.  Why not offer options Samsung!  I am very disappointed and had I seen this post prior, I would have not updated my phone.  Samsung fix this!  Thank you for the post.  If I see a fix I will contact you Hespy

Astronaut

YES! My muscle memory is ALL out of whack now. I much preferred the smaller icons..  Samsung, bring them back!!

Astronaut

Same here. It's like having a new phone all of a sudden... might as well give iPhone a try while I'm at it. 

Asteroid

Literally, who tf asked them to make that a permanent change without being able to customize it? That's been the entire point of Android vs other mobile OS's. Samsung, stop playing games with your fan base.
Constellation

I had no idea something trivial like this could be so hugely annoying for me.

This really inconveniences me while using the phone and hope UI 3.0 next update will support better grid layout in folders.

Astronaut

Who TF is right. I see a job opening in the near future...

Astronaut

they have no idea what they have done to some who had to have everything in the right place. I finally updated and this has halted all my productivity in using this phone. Even when the phone is closed I can feel that things are out of order.