Original topic:

Android 11

(Topic created on: 12/10/20 6:13 PM)
Classy-Yuzu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
So here are my thoughts on the android 11 so far. 
The good: i like how things look now with weather placement and the volume level being shown on the side. I havent toyed with anything else they added yet.

The bad: 
1. The time on the homescreen being in the middle makes it hard to see depending on your background. 
*****Possible fix: allow us to move the time and stuff to corner or middle.... Second possible fix: allow us to change the color of the time and front icons for better visibilty and allow us to customize the phone we personally paid for. 

2. I don't like how my snapchat/facebook/instagram notifcations set my phone off like a text message. I tried to see if i could disable it but there's no setting to stop it from showing phone color outline when you recieve a legit sms text.

If i find anything else ill add it to the list but this is it so far. Anyone who reads this and also finds something or has a different suggestion please feel free to share it. Im hoping a dev from samsung sees this and suggests allowing us to change various colors of our phones. (Yall falling behind apple tbh especially with how disappionting my camera is)

EDIT 1: Another thing i dont like is the notification bar being in the middle now. My lock picture doesnt agree with the placement and/or color of the box. 
****Possible fix: Allow us to move notification bar with the time to different area. Option 2: allow is to change the color of the box and/or text to allow better visbility without hindering their lockscreens. (IE my lockscreen is of a deceased friend, i REFUSE TO CHANGE IT because of the update. 

EDIT 2: Because of the new "grouping" of messages and adding bubbles to chat i do not recieve facebook messenger bubbles anymore. Allowing bubbles in settings doesnt change anything regarding facebook messenger app bubble heads. Legit only thing facebook messenger does is add chat bubbles and yall messed that up smh.
**** Solution: allow us to disable/enable floating bubbles on select apps (i.e. disable text bubbles but recieve facebook bubbles or the other way around.) Only solution i could think of.

Thanks for joining my suggestions on keeping me as a customer 🥰:beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:
5 Replies
pumasforever
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
ypu might 6be able to move it to the corners, but yoy can make the widget bigger by tap and hold the widget then you can enlarge it, hope it works for you
Classy-Yuzu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
hmmm ill have to try that for the mean time. i just dont like how my lockscreen has to work with their defualt layout for everything to be visible. very dumb
0 Likes
usera96XgljpUj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
you have a unlocked phone from Android you just got the update for?
Classy-Yuzu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
its a at&t s20, update released the 7th
0 Likes
usera96XgljpUj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have a unlocked S20 from Samsung and no update yet to Android 11