JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Animated themes do not play long enough to enjoy them

(Topic created: 02-21-2023 01:49 PM)
Encrypted_God
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Yea... This is a topic that's been beatn down so much. Google is flooded about people asking about it. I still can't find a resolution to my specific question.

Ok, many users have purchased themes. Some of those themes come with a video/animation screen while in lock screen. Now... My specific question is this; That video/animated screen does not stay on. It gets cut off so quick that the phone doesn't allow me to enjoy watching it.

How can I fix this.

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, Encrypted_God, and welcome to the Community. Just for clarification, are you meaning that the animation is not as long as you want, or that the animations themselves are outright not working? What are you doing when attempting to make the animation play?

0 Likes
Encrypted_God
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
" That video/animated screen does not stay on. It gets cut off so quick that the phone doesn't allow me to enjoy watching it."

The video/animation works fine. And I am not attempting to do anything.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.