cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Annoyance with Galaxy S20 Ultra

The "revolutionary" camera on the Ultra led me to pre-order the phone. I wish I hadn't. I missed reviews which described the camera's shortcomings. Since the camera system is why I picked the Ultra over the less expensive 20+, I'm frustrated, and returning it isn't viable because of the excessive restocking fee my carrier has.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Annoyance with Galaxy S20 Ultra

I couldn't even get the 512g/16g version because of my carrier. I'd be less aggravated if I had the extra RAM which the 20+ doesn't have.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Weve been tricked

all these numbers..8k looks horrible I bought what I thought was the best camera to take pics..but its completely trash won't focus on any setting I get no close up detail..all my pics are fish tank close ups..and my s10 blows this s20 out of the water..what a waste of 1400...I feel tricked and I won't buy another samsung..I'm so disappointed 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Weve been tricked

I am having awful issues with my s20 ultra camera Smiley Sad my s9 plus takes way better photos. Incredibly disappointing. I got it like most for the camera.. But all my photos  are grainy and fuzzy no matter the ligting.  if I zoom its ever worse..

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Very disappointed at Samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

I have been having the same issue in pro mode. It's even worse in pro mode more grainy. I'm happy to wait for a fix if that's what the problem is.. I'm just more worried that its a hardware issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra camera disappointment

Anyone else think the camera isn't all its cracked up to be?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: S20 Ultra camera disappointment

Screenshot_20200307-174127_Camera.jpg

This is 5X zoom WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS

Highlighted
Astronaut

Its the best camera I have ever seen on a a phone its just that they need to fix the auto focus

Astronaut

I have this phone also and have the same issue and I heard a update is coming to fix that issue