cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Poor picture quality

I know this is a dumb question but I always want to go over EVERYTHING, you thoroughly wiped the lens reflecting a light source off of it to ensure it's clean?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Make sure your camera lens in completely clean would be my first suggestion. When taking a photo make sure your subject is in focus before taking the photo.

Highlighted
Constellation

the s20 is having ongoing issues despite multiple updates released to try and fix the focus problems.  Just Google it and you'll see all sorts of complaints. I called Verizon and they spoke to Samsung and they want to pretend they don't know of any concerns with their camera. If you are still within the window of a brand new phone I would suggest you get out now. I am stuck with this and wish I had my old phone back

Highlighted
Constellation

Bad quality pictures

Pictures  looks like images  from old VHS tapes  and I don't want to hear about fiddling with the settings because I didn't pay lots of money on a phone that I need to fix. My wife made a mistake and post some of the pictures we took and specially those with people in them they look awful. My question is, if the problem lies in harware like faulty lens and not in software (I read that some people have no problem with their phone so probably they bought a diffrent production batch ), am going to get mine replaced?. Maybe in the future Samsung company will care more about the quality like they used to.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Bad quality pictures

I finally called Verizon today and both they and Samsung are denying any knowledge of camera problems. But they are sending me a replacement phone so I can try out the camera and decide if it was a hardware issue. I am fed up with this crappy camera focus problem. I want my old phone back 

Highlighted

Re: Bad quality pictures

Firmware updates have solved most people's issues with focus and so on, check there's no protective film over the lenses

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy s20 ultra camera is horrible

there is no suction for this terrible piece of device. I was so hyped up about this cammera but 5 months later I can tell you no amount of software will help this junk, I just hope that Samsung will give a good upgrade option to ultra users next year or that's it for my Samsung loyalty, I feel cheated and will give Samsung one last chance (if they don't do justice I will never again look at sumsung product... i have quite a few).

The cameras don't talk to each other, if the software could use more than one to compile a pjoyo them mabe but I think that's beyond their capability. The 108 camera is so bad it's pretty much just taking up processor resource for no good reason. 

So disappointing. Really last chance 2021, and you better give me a good trade in for ultra disappointment.