cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Galaxy S2o Ultra - Camera IS SOOOOO

@CaptainDuck  Which setting were you referring to? Happy to try it if you point it out for me.

Screenshot_20200616-091902_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20200616-091826_Camera.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

That's strange, for me I have more options in the pictures segment, then again I'm on an s9+. Turning up your rear and front video size will make the videos look better fyi.

Highlighted
Halo

Thanks @CaptainDuck 

Understand you're trying to help but we really want to hear from people who have an S20 Ultra with a solution. FYI, I have no issues with my Note 9 device either. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

The camera has problems but it's not as bad as it seems. The issue is the minimum focus distance is huge and you really need to back off. One way is to use the new 2x zoom. Really maybe that should be the default.

The problem is the compatibility terrible. Facebook messenger takes terrible pictures with this camera. Color, focus, etc everything is off. But when using the Samsung Camera app and you back off a bit it's fine.

Highlighted
Constellation

Poor quality

disappointing camera quality on S20 plus. Not worth my money!!!! What is this trash??? I'm not going to buy a another samsung phone. This will be the last! 1500$??????? Where's the worth?????????? So much of fake advertising and so much of bullying people!!! I'm going to put some nice comments on your you tube samsung paid dogs. Find a another way to do business right. Don't fake.  So much of BS but not even close to the other phones. Audio quality is garbage. I recommend samsung to learn from htc phones. Listen to their audio quality.  Superior quality. Samsung audio 🤧🤮garbage. So many idiots saying samsung is the best. I really feel sad for them because they still don't know.  Or samsung paid for them say it like that. much of fake things going with this samsung. Wasted my money and time. I will never buy samsung again. 🤮🤮🤮📵📵📵📵

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Poor quality

Did u update your software, if not try that band it should fix the problem, I was having nthe same issues thanks.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userOH5WymCIzJ 

What bullying people? If you're not satisfied with a phone, there is a return period. It's that simple. 

There are many people that really love this phone. I had it too, but I went back to the Note 10+, and that's fine. As consumers, we can pick whatever device works for us. 

"Wasted my money and time." - Again, how can anyone "waste" any money on a phone? We can try them and if we don't like them, get something else. Really basic stuff. 

(BTW. What is HTC? lol)

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

These phones are junk. No reason they should be sold for 1500$. Im on my third one already and my speaker is busted. My first one the screen shattered when I set it on a counter. The second one the screen digitizer was messed up. Then this third one the battery doesn't last long, and the speaker blew already and I've only had it for maybe 2 months. My wife's camera glass cracked. These are extremely fragile and not at all worth it. I may consider leaving samsung. 

Highlighted

Can you check where you phone was manufactured using the free app "Samsung phone INFO" on the play store

It will be either Vietnam or Korea, what I've seen upto now is the Vietnam ones appear to have the majority of issues, also check the manufacturing date, later models (April) seem to have less than the earlier ones too

Highlighted
Constellation

Poor picture quality

My s20+ takes fuzzy photos. It's not out of focus, but when I crop them a bit and zoom in, the image is not clear. My s10 had a much better camera it seems.