Original topic:

Apps disappearing from app launcher

(Topic created on: 2/26/21 9:08 AM)
bunkie68
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
This morning I noticed that several apps no longer show up in my app launcher. It appears to be mostly (but not only) game apps that have gone missing. I can search for them and open them that way, but that's bothersome. I haven't created any new folders. I've checked settings and the missing apps aren't disabled. I've restarted my phone, to no avail. As far as I can tell, the missing apps were visible first thing this morning and gone by the time I got to work. 

Any thoughts on why this happened and how I can fix it?
7 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
OK, if it is your game apps, they ate now in a sun folder called Game Launcher (purple icon, 3 O's, & 1 X in right corner)
bunkie68
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
So they are. Even though they've been on my phone for several weeks not in that folder.

Can I take apps out of Game Launcher? It's lumped my power company app in with the games, and it isn't a game.
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes bring up from the bottom the apps in game launcher. tap and hold on the app you want to remove and it should be the third from bottom of list.
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes From the bottom
bunkie68
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks for the help, y'all!
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
welcome
0 Likes
AkimJL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I am having the same issue and it's with mostly gaming apps. They do not show up in the main list of apps. I can only search for the apps to open it.
0 Likes