JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps not updating

(Topic created: 03-12-2020 06:52 PM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Is anyone else with a Samsung s20 ultra unlocked phone having issues with Samsung apps not Automatically updating themselves? Please let me know if you have this problem and have a fix for this. I have Uninstalled galaxy store and have not yet fixed it

10 Replies
Solution
Christino
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

For Automatically Apps u need to do settings in Galaxy Store then Apps will be Updated ...

userPbjTp3MSMc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Didn't work for me. Tried wiping phone also.

user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Not all applications will update via the galaxy store app

0 Likes
Christino
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

I never said all apps only Samsung Apps 

userPbjTp3MSMc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I am having this issue also on my unlocked s20 Ultra.

0 Likes
user4nwBh5g7G7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

They there,

I finally found my solution. After months searching the internet, doing all recommended settings (clear data, wipe Cache, downgrade Play Store, even factory reset my device just to work for one day and then get the same error) I finally found my solution today: the freaking Galaxy Store, which comes pre-installed and cant be uninstalled. The only thing I had to do: stop the app and voila, Play Store immediatly started downloading 25 Updates and installed them.

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

Still not all galaxy apps update

usersLi3IGyPfj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
none of this worked for me. I'm unable to download or update any apps through the playstore, the apps in the galaxy store are updating fine.
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Have you been able to test updating the app while in safe mode? You can put your device into safe mode to test this by doing the following.

Press and hold the power button until power off, restart, and emergency mode show on screen

Tap and hold on the power off option until it changes to safe mode, then tap on safe mode

The phone will then reboot into safe mode. You will be able to check that it is by a grey transparent box in the bottom left of the screen that says safe mode.