Original topic:

Attack overlay exploit, Cloak and Dagger exploit

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 11:53 PM)
DizzleDoesIt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Susan, my aunt, is using an attack overlay exploit, commonly known as Cloak and Dagger exploit, which she has mentioned to me, to steal my login credentials from me and the login credentials of my deceased grandmother, and she's using it to slowly take over my phone, which she is threatened to do to me in the past. Is there anyone who knows how to stop this from happening, or some app that I can download that can detect when it's happening and block it? She's also put a custom bootloader on my phone, which after a little research, I have found out that Samsung phones don't come with bootloaders in recovery mode. What do I do? She and her friends keep changing the settings to apps on my phone (i.e. changing my call redirection app, and my default phone app) and I don't know how to stop it. I'm pretty sure she rooted this phone, put on the bootloader and made all these overlay system apps that are zero bytes, and then unrooted the phone. What do I do?
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20
Ha, ha, ha, too crazy to even phantom to be true. Anyway unless you are a kid, get a new phone and lock it with fingerprint or face recognition. I still don't believe your post.
Options
Galaxy S20
Indeed, very serious matter
Personally I would call FBI & FCC and report her.
And until the matter is solved by the authorities I would suggest on temporarily installing Lilo bootloader on /sda5 and use that to boot the phone up
Rpierce2032
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
This is crazy! I say do both of what the above 2 suggested. Im so sorry your sister **bleep**!!!