JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

BRING BACK AM/PM

(Topic created: 03-04-2021 03:13 PM)
ZRay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I don't know the reason behind it, but the am/pm was removed from the time on the status bar. I work weird hours and sleep in a basement. When I wake up, I don't know if it's day or night. I used to be able to just look at my phone, now I can't do that. And no, I do not want to use the 24 hour option either. I have seen many posts and complaints now and I want to know why this simple feature is gone and can't be added back? BRING IT BACK!

4 Replies
Solution
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

You need to get Good Lock, then install QuickStar, from there go into clock settings and change it  to show AM/PM

ZRay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
You're an absolute legend! Thank you!!
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

No problem, brother.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes