Original topic:

BTS S20+ Live Wallpaper Issue?

(Topic created on: 1/10/21 2:43 AM)
Technoreality
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello! I don't normally post on forums but I can't find an answer to save my life to this!

I've been trying to update my wallpaper to one of the Live Wallpapers (or any of the other BTS wallpapers) but I can't seem to find them. Can't seem to find ANY Live Wallpapers for that matter. Anyhow, ever since I updated the phone (tonight), there's only the 7 static wallpapers with each of the boys as a preloaded wallpaper. I can't find any of the others. I did see the "Theme" is still there but, I don't want the whole theme. I just want the whale live wallpaper. If that makes any sense.

That or to find out where on the phone these are located so that I can update the wallpaper manually. Everything I find online says "tap the 3 dots" when going to change the wallpaper. Even Samsung's official information says to change it using settings but it looks to be an old version of the UI, -NOT- One UI 3... There are no 3 dots to tap or setting for me to update this. I don't know if this is a fault of the new UI or if something is off? Can anyone help with this?

0 Likes
4 Replies
fredfreds
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
hellow
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Hold your thumb down on your main screen which will bring up your quick settings at the bottom. click on my wallpapers. click on downloaded. then click on the 3 dots in the top right and select live wallpapers. *NOTE: wallpapers attached to a theme from the theme store sometimes cannot be separated from the theme itself. you would need to apply the theme and then change the icons to a different style. kind of a headache. if you will download ZEDGE or another Live wallpaper app you could possibly find the wallpaper you are looking for separately. Hope that Helps

clipboard_image_1610290305985.jpg

0 Likes
Technoreality
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

As I stated before, there are no 3 dots is the problem. I've already tried the "simple" solution of pressing the thumb down and clicking wallpapers. There is no option for Live Wallpapers... it says there's nothing downloaded and I never downloaded anything and I don't use a different all. It was preloaded on the phone. I don't recall it being part of the theme either. Please see the attached screenshots. They are not in my gallery either. I don't want to lose my current background by setting a new theme if I can't find it again. 

Screenshot_20210110-121555_Wallpapers.jpg

Screenshot_20210110-120809_Wallpapers.jpg

Screenshot_20210110-120803_Wallpapers.jpg

0 Likes
JustMe182
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the same issue. There is no 3 dots and no option for Live Wallpapers. I just got my phone in December and it was there. After an update earlier this month, I'm unable to access it. Also, after the update I can no longer set my Google Photos as my home screen. Please help!

Screenshot_20210131-134342_Wallpapers.jpg