cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Back ordered Phone Case

I ordered the S20 Ultra, Galaxy Buds+, and the rugged case. I have the phone, the buds will be here tomorrow the 6th, but no word on the case. It says it's backordered, just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Back ordered Phone Case

I am in the same boat. I ordered the S20, I have the phone, all of the accessories I ordered with it show as being backordered. Can't complain too much since it was a freebie with the phone, but I ordered cases and don't have them so I am going to have to go buy one locally becuase the phone is too expensive to use without one...

Cosmic Ray

Same here, I ordered 2 cases with my s20 ultra and neither came with the phone.  I went and bought a $50 otterbox case for it because I wasn't about to walk around with this expensive phone without one.  Oh well...

@userSbDxsdRx8x wrote:

I am in the same boat. I ordered the S20, I have the phone, all of the accessories I ordered with it show as being backordered. Can't complain too much since it was a freebie with the phone, but I ordered cases and don't have them so I am going to have to go buy one locally becuase the phone is too expensive to use without one...

Highlighted
Comet

Same boat here.  I ordered the buds+ and the rugged case.  They both had shipping dates the same as my phone until the day my phone shipped.  Now they're back ordered with no shipping date.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

How did you get earbuds and cases for free?