Original topic:

Battery Life [s20fe] battery drain

(Topic created: 04-20-2022 06:47 AM)
anthonyguarino
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

My battery on my s20fe is fairly healthy [96% capacity] and I have lately been experiencing a lot of drain and I don't even do tasks that demanding on the phone- still I have yet to last from 10am to 6pm without having to charge it- it used to really last from from 10-8... maybe my use case changed or maybe I did not realize it before and there is just something else I noticed... the graphs have not changed either-- please let me know if this is normal or if I have something wrong with my battery bc I don't think I've ever experienced this 

6 Replies
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20
How good is your 5G cause in the screenshot it shows LTE+. If you don't use 5G disable it to help
0 Likes
anthonyguarino
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I have had 5g disabled since I got the phone bc my network isn't that good with it lol 😅😅
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20
It might have to readapt. I'm not sure about the FE battery. I have a 22 plus
Options
Galaxy S20
Don't know if this will help but it's worth trying. Some third party apps run in the background even when your not using them. They use GPS & WiFi. TikTok and Citizen app are culprits. Go into settings>apps and change permissions for wifi to 'only when in use'. Disabling 'location' for non essential 3rd party apps help.
0 Likes
shirlhmmm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Has your battery life improved? After the update in April my battery life took a big change for the worse. After a week I can go about a day without charging my phone.
0 Likes
anthonyguarino
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
It's improved a bit- while that was happening I came home from school with around 10-15% now I'm around 30-40, still not IDEAL although it is heavy use but definitely got better
0 Likes