- Ever since phone samsung s20fe has done an update the battery life is rubbish and apps ate taking ages to load it was perfectly fine to recent update samsung sort it out I should have to charge my phone all the time because of your **bleep** update
Hi, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing poor battery life on the S20 FE. Can't figure out why your battery is always draining? Your phone has the answer. You can monitor and extend its battery life or use a Power saving mode to get the most out of it. You'll never be stumped about your phone's battery life again. Try these steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078987/
Additionally, you can try Safe Mode, which will tell if a third party application is to blame. The steps for Safe Mode are: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Finally, you can try wiping your device's cache partition:
Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
- While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
- Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.
Please let me know if this helps.