Original topic:

Birthdays showing up as duplicates

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 07:48 AM)
Big64
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Is any one having problems with some contacts birthday showing up as duplicates on the Google and Samsung calendar?
3 Replies
Jaystarrockzz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
It happens to me as well. Since you are using Google services as well as Samsung they merge together on the calenders. When I switched from apple all my calendar stuff synced to Samsung as well.
0 Likes
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I had the same issue, I hated seeing the duplicate birthday. This may not be an option for you but because most, if not all my devices are samsung products I just turned off all other calendars including my phone calendar and use my samsung account calendar only. No more duplicates, hope this helps. Cheers
0 Likes
airda6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the same. Also, would love for them to be able to number the bday so it shows "35th bday" for known bday years and also be able to add a birth date time and place for the contact if known. Also additionally, would be cool to have the ability to add multiple bdays for one contact (like for their kids who don't have a phone yet. Add my niece's bday to my sister's contact info for example.)
0 Likes