JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby and Youtube Music

(Topic created on: 12/1/20 9:35 AM)
usergF0FXDCjoU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Is there a capsule available for YouTube music? I'd like to use Bixby to play for Playlist, specific songs or artists. I only can find the capsule for YouTube. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
xxMetaKnightxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
This and others are capsules that I would love to see. However it would require Samsung and Google to collaborate.
userxGxOG7q7EI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Before bixby it was great to be able to use the voice assistant to play a song or band of choice by just asking it to.  But bixby will only do it if you have a music account with Spotify or something other than YouTube music, which is just crazy because YouTube music app come stock with the phone! 

Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes