cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Bluetooth audio is horrible with crackling noise

I recently got my s20 FE and i noticed since there is no aux port I had to get a Bluetooth adapter for my car. And the sound on some songs is just horrible with crackling noise on top and it doesnt matter how loud or low the volume is. Tried reading previous posts, with turning off A2DP and some sound settings, didnt help. Tried buying different blueooth adapter, same thing. Also if i use type c aux adapter same horrible crackling noise. I connected an iPad to this bluetooth device and guess what? No crackling pure audio! What is this garbage sound quality, my prevoius s10e had no propblem. BTW if i connected to samsung buds they have no problem?? Help

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bluetooth audio is horrible with crackling noise

I don't know what your issue is, but both our FE'S connect to the cheap MPOW adapter in out old minivan without any noticeable distortion issues. Also no issue with the new Hondas built in bt, my Jabra 65t's or a couple of cheap off brand BT headsets that I keep around for when I can't find the 65t's. Good luck sorting it out!

could be the BT adapter issue? have you tried it with a diff phone?

Astronaut

Re: Re: Bluetooth audio is horrible with crackling noise

read what i said again
Astronaut

same thing here with the s20fe. Have tried with 3 other phones and no audio crackling in my car with the other phones
Astronaut

samsung just doesnt care? no fix with updates?