JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth headset not able to answer/reject Whatsapp calls

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 12:17 PM)
userRm39z8B3ng
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

My all Bluetooth headsets  can answer/receive phone calls, but not from WhatsUp. After I maually click on the screen I can have WhatsUp conversation, the button receive/reject  on my headsets (I have few headsets) is not working. Any Idea if it can be fixed?

Thanks,

yh

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to accept or reject a call from the Bluetooth headset. However, if this occurs with all headsets and only with the Whatsapp app, the issue is with the app. You will need to reach out to the Whatsapp developers for assistance. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is to not be able to accept or reject a call from the Bluetooth headset. However, if this occurs with all headsets and only with the Whatsapp app, the issue is with the app. You will need to reach out to the Whatsapp developers for assistance. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes