Original topic:

Bluetooth issues?

(Topic created: 04-25-2021 01:08 AM)
userKQS4jYhqHU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi guys

Is for the 1st time when I am typing here, so sorry if this thread is opened wrongly.

I have an issue with my phone Bluetooth.

I am using a samsung s20 ultra 5g black phone and i see that starting few weeks ago i cannot use my Huawei GT2 smartwatch on this phone for the calls features (all other functions works, only the call function does not work)

I was looking into the bluetooth setting on the phone, and when I select the calls functions to work on the smartwatch it gets auto disabled (is enebled for around 0.5 sec then it;s get auto disabled).

Also, the same issue I have when I was trying to connect my phone to my car via bluetooth for Music share and audio calls, i cannot connect to it anymore.

Can someone help me out please with a solution for the phone? i don't think that these issues came from a defect on bluetooth, i think is that more software related as other functions and wireless headsets that i have works ok.

Could be also from the latest phone updates?

Thank you

0 Likes
9 Replies
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Have you tried resetting network settings or clearing bluetooth cache?
0 Likes
userKQS4jYhqHU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

How?

0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Settings->general management->reset->reset network settings. This will reset all network settings and you will have to add any network connections and bluetooth connections again.
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
To clear cache go to settings->apps then tap on the symbol after your apps............... then show system apps->bluetooth. Force stop it go to storage and clear cache. Clearing cache and data might be more effective.
userKQS4jYhqHU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

thank you

I did that (both steps) and I still not allowed to enable calls in bluetooth section for this smartwatch 😞

0 Likes
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
From what I've seen only the 46mm gt2 series supports the bluetooth call feature. Is that the one you have?
0 Likes
userKQS4jYhqHU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes, as I said, i have used this feature before in the past.. I don;t know if this is related to the latest phone updates or what..as I did not changed anything on my phone since the last time when the calls from this wear worked. (no other apps, etc)

0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

try to unpair and pair it again or submit an error report via samsung members app and get a feedback

0 Likes
TrinaCooper
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Same problem here & they know this is a problem--I have same device w same issue
If they dont fix I'll b an Apple customer very soon--I need my music
0 Likes