cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bluetooth stopped working

My s20 ultra has developed an issue with bluetooth lately. It disconnects from any device (speaker, watch, car, etc) and turns the bluetooth off. Won't let me turn it back on either unless it feels like it. Reboots don't help. Resetting network settings doesn't help. Restore doesn't help. Anyone else have this issue? Sometimes, the bluetooth works totally fine, but it's rare. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Bluetooth stopped working

No one's having this issue?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you test your Bluetooth while the device is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I tried that. It's a little better in safe mode but still ultimately has the same issue. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If the symptom is still present while in safe mode I recommend having your device evaluated by a Samsung authorized technician. You may take your device to your local UbreakIfix, they can usually have your device back to you within the same day 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Just got back from uBreakiFix. They attempted a software update and that didn't help. They told me to call Samsung. What annoys me is that Samsung sent me to them, and now I have to go back to Samsung. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi there, I would recommend a service repair to have your device shipped to our service center. May I have the model code and IMEI number for your device via private message?