cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Blurry Screenshots Received

I'm at a loss and have spoken to 2 samsung customer service reps over the phone as well as taken the phone into my local uBreakiFix for a diagnostic and they are all clueless.

I bought my Galaxy S20+ back in March and have been having issues since day 1. When I receive a screenahot, I will receive them with different levels of compression/blurr. I had a galaxy S9 prior to this and never had any issues. The below images are screenshots received from my girlfriend on different days all with different levels of compression.

IMG_7691.png

IMG_8113.png

IMG_8159.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Blurry Screenshots Received

Maybe she's sending the thumbnail by mistake? 

Which app are you receiving them from? Are there any settings to control quality/download size? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Blurry Screenshots Received

Wishful thinking but she's just taking a screen shot and sending the image, the same thing happened with a a recipe from a website as well.

She's sending from imessage and im receiving via the samsung texting app (messages?). When screenshots are sent via a different platform such as Facebook messenger, they come through crystal clear and un compressed. And I went into the settings and there are no restrictions.