cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Blurry midrange photos

My Samsung S20 ultra takes blurry mid range photos and videos. The close up and the far away range are fine, it's only the mid range that is blurry. It did not do this wen i first got the phone. It has only recently started doing it in the last couple of months. I have cleared the cache, I have restarted the phone, I even used the volume up and the power button at the same time to bring up a menu to clear the cache partition. That did not work either. I have the most recent software updated on my phone but I was reading somewhere that there may be some firmware for the camera that I need to download. Is this true? And if so how do I do that. Also how do I send you any kind of error report.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Blurry midrange photos

Camera firmware updates come with normal Android updates, the July 1st update came with new firmware as far as I know, it fixed a lot of camera isssues too

Go into Settings > Apps > 3 dots top right menu > Show system apps > Camera > Clear data

See if that helps 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Blurry midrange photos

tried that. spent said they needed to order parts to fix it.... never dropped phone... very wierd