JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bring back Tube Amp Pro and Concert Hall audio enhancements

(Topic created: 08-08-2021 12:07 PM)
userub5ca9t6Z5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have an S9+ and use Tube Amp Pro and Concert Hall audio enhancements. They sound brilliant! I have come across several forums and posts on social media begging for the return of these two features that have disappeared from newer S20 models etc. I was just about to upgrade to the S20 FE, but seeing as this model does not have these features, I'm reluctant to upgrade. 

Please Samsung, bring back these features in future models. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
usera8RX2ed4Z3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I still use my note 8 as a portable music player because of how awesome tube amp pro sounds with my HD6XX's, it warms the sound up beautifully and I would love the feature on my note 10 plus. I have tried to find a DSP plugin for windows music players to emulate the sound so I don't have to buy an actual tube amp, but I can't find any. Tube amp pro really is uniquely brilliant and it's a shame that they just ditched it. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.