cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

while in my packet the glass of the camera broke. like a hair line that goes from one side to another, someone else have the same problem? And what can i do now? There is any warranty that cover that?

312 REPLIES 312
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Broken rear camera glass s20 ultra

I have the same problem , I contacted Samsung and they said its not their fault . The camerq is so fragile that it will break without dropping it . I'm going to get it fixed then return this garbage phone 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi,

I just bought S20 Ultra and had same prolem, I contacted Samsung and they send me to UNBREAKFIX @ 655 S. Main St Suit 210 Orange, CA92868, today (04/30/2020). In there, they said Samsung did not pay it and they asked me paid $100.00. This fault in the Google, It had a lot of people got it. I hope Samsung they check and fix for us.

Highlighted
Constellation

Who cares what Samsung says? They are THE WORST and lie about everything to not pay you.

Contact your credit card company and open a dispute. A camera phone that BREAKS when in your pocket is not something that should ordinarily happen. Every product has 1 year reasonable warranty BY LAW, and Samsung is pretending they don't have to follow that law.

Highlighted
Astronaut

SAME!

Never dropped it, hair line crack for no impact reason.

Work requires me to work under sun, suspect natural heat stress caused the glass to break.

Samsung never agrees instead start to merry go round!

Asteroid

Now we have to see if they have the glass available

Highlighted
Asteroid

I heard they didn't yet‼️ I went to take a picture and my camera's glass was broke. I didn't drop it, and it's in a good case. I tried to get it fix as soon as I noticed it today, but they don't have the class available yet. I was told to check back in 3 weeks. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

@Chippy111

Do you mean " glass "

You said class 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello,

there are Samsung Care Authorized Repair Centres (UBREAKIFIX & Samsung Experience Stores) throughout the country that can perform all types of repairs on Samsung products. If your back glass is broken, they can make sure they replace it with OEM parts, and not only that, but also make it water resistant again. They also run tests on it after the repair to make sure the phone is in as-new condition.

To see the authorized repair centres near you: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

Both mine and my wife's have cracked glass on the cameras. Neither of us have dropped or been rough with them. Both are in cases.  Pretty sure both broke in pockets.