cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Bubbles on screen

Today I just noticed 4 little bubbles on my screen, right hand side. Never been in water, they act like air bubbles when you put a screen protector on, but to my knowledge the phone never came with one. Any clues to what's going on? Doesn't effect the phone at all, just looks weird lol.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Bubbles on screen

Hey there @delliron, I hope you're doing well. 

Brand new out of the box, the Galaxy S20 line does in fact come with a pre-installed screen protector.

I am going to guess that this is the issue. Can you try posting a picture of the display? 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Hey @Rydah thanks for the help! I never knew it had a pre-installed protector so good to know lol. I unfortunately can't take a pic of the screen until Wednesday, but the bubbles, how they feel and react to being touched are exactly like air pockets under the protector. Can I remove it or should I take it to a professional?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am a VZW Indirect agent. You absolutely can peel the pre-installed screen protector off yourself. You'll do no damage to the device. Just use your fingernail on the edge. You'll be able to see our it if you look closely. Then go get yourself a liquid glass screen protector from Puregear Smiley Happy