JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bundled AKG Usb c headphones no longer working

(Topic created: 04-25-2020 04:24 AM)
userYsq2P23EPe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Bundled USB C headphones stopped working and won't work with my computer either.... looks like I'm not alone either with all the other complaints across other platforms to.. seems like a great opportunity for improvement Samsung.. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, thanks for reaching out! I'd like to look into your concerns, May I have the model and serial number for your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
Solution
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, thanks for reaching out! I'd like to look into your concerns, May I have the model and serial number for your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userYinkGkPXGu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm having the same issue just today. The USB C headphones that came with my S20 just stopped working. They work fine with my computer but not with my S20.

0 Likes
user0ZpX3CoU5q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi I have the same problem, my AKG headphone will not work in the phone, they  however work perfectly on my laptop.

Tried the developer setting etc and nothing is working,

pretty ridiculous for a £1000 handset!!

PLease help.

userY4URttADxe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I agree and i paid cash! im sure these high tech phones get rolled out too quickly especially Samsung without really thoroughly testing them seems not only the Notes have problems but the S20s already! lol.

Unless Samsung thoroughly test drive their Smartphones in the very near future they will lose a lot of customers including me.

0 Likes
userbLGvZSUeN4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I am having the same issue but with my s10 lite. 

A notification keeps flashing usb connector  connected and then disconnected.  Ive tried 3 different pairs and nothing works

0 Likes
usernDpwx8xU0M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, I'm having an issue with the mic on my headphones not working. The speakers are fine but no mic. The moment I plugged in the earphones it requested a firmware update so I can't say that it did work before, but I was using a 3.5mm AKG earphones with a a type C adapter and both mic n speaker worked, albeit the mic didn't work perfectly. What's the solution to this please?

0 Likes
usernDpwx8xU0M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello! I've tried several attempts to get assistance but you moderators don't seem to interested to help generally.

0 Likes
Chuck3464
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Having the same issue. Have you figured it out yet?

0 Likes
userE0VYnIQpTW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

SOLUTION (LIKELY)...

Turn OFF "disable USB audio routing" in developer mode in your settings!

@userYsq2P23EPe wrote:

Bundled USB C headphones stopped working and won't work with my computer either.... looks like I'm not alone either with all the other complaints across other platforms to.. seems like a great opportunity for improvement Samsung.. 

0 Likes