cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

CAMERA FAIL samsung S20 Ultra

So today i was taken a couple pictures outside this is about the 4th time i actually used the camera. As i was about to take a Landscape picture a Pop up appeared and said "Camera failed, couldnt do noting for about 2 seconds and it crashed closed the camera. Tried again a few minutes later , vertical pictures worked , turnned the phone on its side to take the ssme picture and it appeared again! Anybody has had any similar issues??

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: CAMERA FAIL samsung S20 Ultra

The camera on my new Ultra is a bit of a disappointment. Let's hope our new $1400 phones get an update soon.

Highlighted
Astronaut

My camera did the same today Camera failed and I missed the important video, I'm unhappy 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same thing on mine. Worked fine for almost 2 weeks and now every time I use the camera if fails. Started with snapchat and now Instagram too.

Clearing cache, restoring phone didn't help either. 🤦‍♂️🤬

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here! My camera crashes at least 4 times a day. Such a bummer since this phone was supposed to be known for its speed and camera. Not impressed currently; expected a lot for a $1500 phone. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Camera crashes every time I use the back camera. Getting irritating.

Highlighted
Constellation

i have the same issue, it is a shame for me as a longtime samsung user that i can't match the photo of the low end phones of other people with my higher end phone(s20 ultra) which says that can change photography (they says).

I made the phone by preorder in australia, since i was so excited to have the phone, but iam totally disappointed with my photos taken with this phone. Camera auto focus is too bad, camera app failed many times and crashed. If i did not get any proper response from the samsung, i will return the phone and never going to purchase any  samsung phone again for sure..

Highlighted
Astronaut

Happens multiple times everyday! It's so frustrating. Wondering if I need to ask for a replacement.