cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Calendars Merged

I recently added my work email to my S10 Ultra and now I have my personal work calendar and a shared worked calendar that have merged. Is there anyway to unmerge the two? There isn't an option for one of the calendars so it's either both are viewed at the same time or neither. I also am unsure of which calendar things get added to when I make an appointment on my phone. 

I have tried disconnecting the account and adding it back multiple times with no luck. Any help would be great because the shared calendar is one that students have access to and I need to make sure my meetings don't get added to that for legal reason. 

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Calendars Merged

@user9CUy34vgZ0 wrote:
I recently added my work email to my S10 Ultra and now I have my personal work calendar and a shared worked calendar that have merged. Is there anyway to unmerge the two? There isn't an option for one of the calendars so it's either both are viewed at the same time or neither. ...

The only way to see only one calendar at a time is to:

1. Click the 3 line (hamburger) menu.
  2. Scroll down to the account that you do not want to see.
  3. Click the down arrow at the end of the account name.
  4. Turn off all calendars for that account.
  5. Now when you return to the calendar you will not see any calendars for that account. 
... I also am unsure of which calendar things get added to when I make an appointment on my phone. ...

When you add an appointment in the calendar, directly below the location field is the name of the calendar where the event will be added. You can click that name and change which calendar the event is created in. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Calendars Merged

There is only an option for one of the calendars. They some how have been completely merged into one on my phone, but not on a computer.