Original topic:

Call volume to loud

(Topic created: 05-10-2021 08:28 AM)
DUSKvsDAWN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello everyone,

Since about 2 weeks now I have a problem with my S20. When I am being called, I can not control the volume of the call and I pretty much go deaf. When I turn the volume to it's lowest setting, it is as high as it is on its highest, aka, the volume does not change.. This problem only happens when I'm being called, not when I am the one calling someone, then it works just fine. When I switch the call to speaker however, I can control the volume no problem. I tried messing around with volume options, but nothing seems to change. I think it might somehow have something to do with the fact that I like calling on the speaker setting, but I am not sure. I read something about an app called Precise Volume, and how that can fix volume issues, but I have not seen this exact problem anywhere else so I have no idea if it will work. I also read something about "in-call volume" (I have no idea what that means 😞 ) working as intended again after restarting the phone, so I tried that just now just in case.  I asked my grandma to call me and for now it seems fixed. But I have no idea if it will stay that way. Just in case, could you guys still try to figure out the problem with me please? In case this issue comes back?

Can someone please help me out here? This is a really annoying problem and I'd like to get rid of it.

0 Likes
1 Reply
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

you should report the issue through Samsung Members app (will need to install if not preinstalled). 

0 Likes