Original topic:

Camera Issue

(Topic created on: 3/16/21 3:39 PM)
VagueJellyfish
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
My camera the past week has started making my phone freeze and then restart. Does anyone know what could be causing this? It's a new issue and I do not know how I can fix this. Thanks for any insight! 

S20 Plus is my phone model. 
4 Replies
useryvac13IU08
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Having the same issue on my S20 5G UW.  It'll show the black camera screen and shutter button, freeze, then restart.  Has happened multiple times. I don't use 3rd party camera apps or add-ons.  The issue has started recently. 

VagueJellyfish
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
yes this is exactly what's happening with mine and I do not use 3rd party app cameras either. Started shout a week ago and has happened multiple times since.
tomtom79
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've been having the same issue with my note ultra 20 5g camera what's to freeze an restart every once in a while. I don't use a 3rd party or anything an I've been trying to fix it but not have no luck with it tho but I'm still trying to fix it but I don't know how to really fix it. thanks if anybody haves any insight.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
If you haven't already done so file an error report so they can view your system logs and help you further hopefully.
0 Likes