cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Camera and service

I'm very disappointed in the camera and audio on this phone. Blurry and connection is worst.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Camera and service

Hi @Ebb 

Kind of feels like we might need more information. The camera, yes, there are some issues, but a software update is promised that should make things better. You say something's wrong with audio, I haven't heard this one yet. What's going on? And what about the connection? 4G, 5G? Wi-Fi? What carrier? Just not enough info provided in the original l post... 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

At&t having trouble receiving calls when ringing and out going have to power cycle phone off.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samaung should release some software uodates in the future they will improve the connectivity of the device as well as tweaking the software of the camera

Highlighted
Asteroid

This phone need to be recalled!!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

That's a little bit of an overkill. There are many thousands of them out in the world now, and just like with every new product, some users are having issues. Some people will not like it for one reason or another. Some will say it's overpriced, and it's okay, that's what the return policy is for.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Astronaut

I completely agree this this needs to go back to where ever it came from . Along with these techs around here

Highlighted
Asteroid

New update echo when someone calls I try and answer the phone nothing but echos.... or I just can't answer at all... and to the person who wrote people will complain and say it's overpriced. If I didn't have the money to purchase the device it wouldn't have b bought it. I want it to do what it was advertised to do. Better audio, better quality pictures with 100X zoom, Calls that I can answer. I've owned a galaxy device since s3. I've stood behind Samsung products for over ten years but this is false advertisement at it's finest.