cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Camera has tan tint on pictures and videos

My cameras picture has a tan tint to all the pictures and videos. Also the auto focus has issues. When I take a shot it's automaticly goes out of focus. When using 20x zoom or more the stability in horrible.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Camera has tan tint on pictures and videos

Have you had any software updates to your device recently?

-If not I would continue to check for updates.

There are a few things I would like to have you try on your device and gather some more information. 

Are you using the stock camera app?

-If not I would recommend using the stock camera app on your device.

-If you are using the stock camera app, I would recommend trying a 3rd party app to see if you still experience these symptoms.

Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache and data for the camera?

- Go to settings > apps > camera > tap on force stop, then tap on storage and clear the cache and data

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

-If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

-Give this link a try for step to use your device in safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

Are you using a third-party launcher on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.