Original topic:

Camera quality issues

(Topic created: 06-18-2021 05:22 AM)
useriIxcxPrBa0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My s20 camera stinks! I have tried all the fixes I have read and nothing has worked. I loved the camera on my old Samsung phone. To pay over $1000 on a phone that does not deliver what it advertises is disgusting. Why has there not been a class action law suit filed yet? I specifically got this phone because of the camera quality that was advertised. 

3 Replies
Lrock
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
be more specific or no one can help you. "camera stinks" is nondescript and can't be troubleshot. but first suggestion try a 3rd party camera app
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

as mentioned above, details are required... for example, provide a sample of the picture that you find unacceptable.

it may be a hardware issue that is a simple swap and done. or it could be a software issue that could be patched in the updates... or it could be something else that is specific to your device, such as error while updating the firmware or software. 

Do you just not like the pictures it takes out of the box? or did the quality just drop after an update? 

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Many people with the s20 and s21 are having subpar cameras issues, including me.