Photobabe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Having spent a huge amount of money on the S20 I'm getting really frustrated with the camera. The camera on my S5 was better. I hung onto that phone for 6 years. Three lenses do not a good camera make.

Anybody else having these problems?

In the daytime, the camera shoots with a cyan tint, and at dusk a magenta tint. The only time the colors are close to correct is at night. And then there was the day that I shot alot of pictures only to find out that only 2 of them were saved. WHY? The editing program is full of problems. Sometimes I try 20 times to get the image correct. When I click to edit the image it automatically gets darker. The functions offered are virtually useless as what they do cancel each other out.  Color correction is usually impossible. Then you click Save and the image that comes up is lighter & not what you thought you had.

I wish there was some way to actually get in touch with a human being at Samsung and talk to them about this. I'm pretty sure that this is impossible given that all communication is virtually. I'm getting very frustrated.  This is a very expensive phone and the 'quality' of the camera was having advertised as one of it's best features. I am not happy.

Reply if you're also having any similar problems! Thanks.

4 Replies
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

if you are having tints in photo, try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report

could be software or hardware issue.

0 Likes
Photobabe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for the reply. Do I do that here? I just went into Pro settings and it made things worse!

0 Likes
GromerGrumble
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I believe latoplano_6_625 was referring to creating an error report thru an app called "Samsung Members".
0 Likes
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

I'll give you 2 tips which might help you;  hopefuly the first tip works:

Tip#1

Go to this youtube link and try step #2 and/or step #3 in the video.   Hopefully this fixes your problems, so that you do't have to use the next tip I have...

https://youtu.be/rIuB0FSXCc8

Tip #2 You can call 800-SAMSUNG for live tech support help...  the results with the live help can sometimes be mediocre.  But ideally, they should be able to direct you to a soution.  Good luck!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

Three ways you can fix the camera not working after software update on Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra.Android 10.FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://bit.ly/10Gls...
0 Likes