I can understand how frustrating this can be. I would recommend that you try to see if this issue still happens in safe mode. Is this issue apparent in every app that you use?
Hi, there are a few things more to try and see if it makes the camera quality better. When you want to take a picture, your camera should focus on a subject when you touch it on the screen. If Tracking Auto-focus is on, your camera will be locked to that person or item for 3 seconds. Because it is focusing on one thing, it may seem like the camera is not focusing on the entire scene. This can be prevented by turning off Tracking AF. Cleaning the camera's lens will also help. Try this guide here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001297/#:~:text=If%20the%20camera%20still%20...
Please let me know is this helps.
Thank you for following up. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when our device doesn't function as intended. We have a few more things to try and resolve the symptoms you are experiencing:
1. Clear the cache on your camera app: Go to settings > app > camera > tap on force stop > then tap on storage and clear cache
2. Wipe the cache partition. The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly. Give these steps a try:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
3. Factory reset. Important: Please save any information you need prior to the factory reset because your personal information may not be recovered. If you have encrypted the microSD card, you must decrypt it before resetting the phone. Otherwise, your phone will not be able to read the data on the card. From Settings, search for and select Decrypt SD card, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
If you have tried all these troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms the final step would be a service repair. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. UbreakIfix which is a Samsung Authorized walk-in service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix
5. Private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.