Galaxy S20
Hi 
Does anyone know how to fix camera failed problem
6 Replies
Njdan30
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Wipe cache and or data for app check Galaxy store for update. Have you tried any of those steps? On my note 20 ultra rebooting into recovery wiped data then chose repair apps on the bottom of recovery fixed a few issues I was having. Hope you get it working
Dalm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Tried but it didn't work
0 Likes
Dalm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thanks for helping
0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20

you probably will have to take it to the nearest service center

ubreakifix or samsung care store

0 Likes
Pier
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I would like to know how to change the background color to my text boxes. It is currently white letters with (yucky) green color. I don't know how to change it. Please help!
0 Likes
userDnjBM8lyFB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi, Blue 7 is correct. You will have to send it back to Samsung for repair. I had the same problem with my galaxy note 20 ultra after 4 months of ownership. If you Google the error, you will find that this is a common problem with a lot of Samsung model phones. Fortunately, I had a back up phone in the interim. Samsung fixed my phone and shipped it back within a week. I tried all of the troubleshooting and it didn't work, took it to ubreakifix, they ordered the parts for the camera and they could not fix it. Sending it back to Samsung was the only resolution. Hope this helps
0 Likes