JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I revert back to the previous software? Here are my chief complaints:

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 8:59 AM)
MiracleRiver
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Is there anyway to get the original split screen back? 

As a student the current split screen is unhelpful and split screen is literally the only reason I'm staying with Samsung (well that and the headphone jack that I realized was missing after I got home and it was too late). 

Like a way for split screen to not automatically pair or tye the apps like when you see all the apps running. Also where when you click split screen you could see the home screen and apps screen instead of whatever is going Samsung has going on right now. It is so unconvinent if you have apps that have similar covers and similar names like "Ap Practice Test" or "School App this version 1-10", I know what apps I have placed where but literally don't ask me for their names because I don't care enough as long as they don't move which is basically what happens with that screen. 

And if you have open then go to the side bar it will automatically go into spilt screen. Like no 8 need to open my camera all the way if I needed it split screen I would've opened it like that.

The buttons when you slide down are annoying because they take up so much room. It sucks not being able to see the notifications and buttons at the same time and have device and media so big on the screen. Also the fact that when you pull down all the way and it's not a sold black screen makes it hard to read in certain lights for me atleast. 

Also what's with the camera and automatically taking photos when you don't want it too. I set my phone open on camera to Kate pictures of the slides and I now have atleast 40 picture of my desk. 

And it automatically closes the app during the periods of when it's on the desk making that frustrating when the slide is only on for a second because it's a photo but you need to take a picture for your notes.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is not an authorized way to revert back to a previous update.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is not an authorized way to revert back to a previous update.

View solution in context

0 Likes
MiracleRiver
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Authorized, so does that mean there is a way point blank?
0 Likes
worsehightmare
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
s
0 Likes
worsehightmare
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
:beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes::smirking_face:🦒