Original topic:

Can't access files transferred through secure folder?

(Topic created on: 4/12/21 3:35 PM)
qwuzzy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I transferred all of my stuff from my old phone to my new one and a lot of those files were in my secure folder, however I can't see a good majority of them. I know they're on my phone as I can see the space being taken up (By "other" files) and the Smart Switch app says the transfer was successful, but I have no clue how to access them. Any fix? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
green5178
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

When i moved my secure folder items through smart switch it made me enter a password on the old phone.  then on the new phone i had to enter the same password to access the data in the secure folder on the new phone.  Or are you saying you see the folder but the data is missing?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

0 Likes
qwuzzy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I went through that password process maybe a dozen times during the process of moving my files (It was over 20 gigs of stuff I had to move in chunks), but I can see the data on my phone but it's not visible or accessible. I have already factory reset my old phone as well since I have to send it to Samsung. I'll upload some images.

Here is my internal storage overview.

Screenshot_20210413-093935_Settings.jpg

 Here is the secure folder overview

Screenshot_20210413-093947_Settings.jpg

 And this is what happens when I click "other apps"

Screenshot_20210413-094017_Settings.jpg

 And here is what I ACTUALLY see when I go into my secure folder.

SmartSelect_20210413-094143_File Manager +.jpg

0 Likes