Original topic:

Can't clear voicemail notification

(Topic created on: 3/30/21 9:00 AM)
user3JV1D0xAg5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have an S20 FE. Ever since the latest software update I have been unable to clear the voicemail notification. It gives me an option to delay the notification for a few hours but that's it.

I want to be able to clear all notifications from my phone, including voicemail, even if I haven't listened to the voicemails. 

I've already cleared the data and cache from the phone app. I can't turn notifications off in the phone app, the option is greyed out.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20

have you listened to the voicemail? it only clears after you check the voicemail 

0 Likes
CJ619
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Sometimes even if you use the visual voicemail, the notification doesn't seem to go away. The other way to clear this is to open your dialer and press and hold #1 until it calls your voicemail and then listen to the message and then delete it or save it. It should then go away.
0 Likes
user3JV1D0xAg5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Did the latest update remove the ability to clear voicemail notifications without having to listen to them? I want to be able to clear the notification without having to listen to the voicemail right away.

0 Likes