Original topic:

Can't connect to some locations

(Topic created on: 5/11/21 11:05 AM)
userpC4j6fNXi0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello all,

My S20 Ultra suddenly can't connect to some Internet and network locations. It can't connect to my Arlo base station, my Hue base station, the Google Play Store, etc. For a while, it couldn't connect to Google search but now can. My Avast VPN says "No Network". Other locations connect just fine. While the phone can't connect to those locations, my Samsung Tab7 and my Windows 10 laptop connect to those locations just fine.

Any ideas?

TIA, Jim

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Have you tried resetting the network settings? Please know this will reset all of your saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Have you tried resetting the network settings? Please know this will reset all of your saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes