cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cancelled/money back?

I was part of the many pre-regiestered people for the new S20, when i made my purchase I was notified with my order number and everything I had bought. On my bank account its (pending). But no more then 10 minutes later after I got my order number and everything with (pending) still on my account, I recieved an email saying that my order was cancelled from samsungs end. Now 72+hrs later its still pending and Im currious how long it will take to get my money back.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Cancelled/money back?

You can contact your bank and have them cancel the pending purchase. They may charge you for the service but if you tell them the situation and show them the cancellation notice they may not charge you.

I hope it works for you.

Highlighted

So even though they cancelled it on you they still sent it out and hit your card again? I was informed they were going to supposedly give my money back. And at this rate I found a better deal and would like to purchase it with the better deal

Highlighted

The problem with a pending purchase is that it 'locks' the allocated funds and makes them unavailable for other purchases.

Highlighted

Another day still no money, Contacted them and they said they "shouldnt be charging my account" since they cancelled it but to figure out why they were going to send me an email to figure out what happened on their end. 5 hrs later and still no email that they said they would send me.

Getting really annoyed a because my money hasnt been returned "also stated it would return in three days" and second how they said they would do something and failed to do so...

Bank said they cant do anything until pending goes through and I dont get my money back they told me to hold on and things should work out in the end 0_0 getting really annoying...

Highlighted

I would call the bank and have them cancel the pending purchase.

Highlighted

Yes that part makes since, what doesnt make since is how they said I should of had it off my account by now due to them cancelling my order "I wont recieve my products because of their cancelations" along with "three days and it should be back into your account" its going on the forth day. The pending is on my side, the merchant hasnt claimed their hold or fixed the issue at all "they cancelled saying my billing address was wrong" "they also stated to use a different card, along with make sure the address is right." Ive contacted my bank they said they cant do anything about it unless the pending goes through and they claim my money without giving my money back, and my billing address is correct so there is no reason why it should of cancelled in the first place.