cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Cannot download/upload from Galaxy store via data, wifi is required

I cannot download or upload anything to or from the Galaxy Store and possibly to or from Samsung at all unless I am on wifi.

This means backups fail and software updates give errors unless I happen to be on wifi, which is really annoying since I travel a lot. It's a brand new S20+, and I can't even connect my watch and buds because they need plug-ins from the galaxy store. I've done hard and soft resets, reset my network settings, cleared caches. Nothing. Has anyone heard of this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Cannot download/upload from Galaxy store via data, wifi is required

same thing happening to me
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

When you go to the Galaxy Store>Settings, is Auto Update set to Using Wi-Fi Only?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

No, as I said, I had already verified all of the settings, done hard and soft reboots with the tech on hold, etc., but it's moot now anyway. 

I had to swap it for another phone. It's amazing how much you could not do just by not being able to communicate with Samsung servers for whatever reason. Phone was not good.