Original topic:

Cannot update thru Google play store

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 06:41 PM)
Missccarr89
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Update 9-11-21:😍THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP EVERYONE!!🥰 Found a workaround! My workaround is to go to Manage Tab apps and check off apps with updates. 
Had to do the same with installing apps.
None of the troubleshooting recommended worked as I had tried them before posting. 
Thanks so much again🥲🥲🥲

OP: I Cannot update any of my apps through Google play store. Have cleared data for everything Google related and force stopped but it will not update. Troubleshooting system apps did nothing. Could you please help me? 
7 Replies
user3K3U9feu40
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Check ur internet connection, restart phone and make sure u have enough storage.
Je655
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
Device settings>apps>google play store>3 dots>uninstall updates
Then open the app again and it will update (the update is in the background and could take a few minutes)
sugrgirl1028
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I had that Happen before make sure in the settings you don't have the toggle on for only update with wifi or vice versa that's what happened to me so nothing would update until I turned of my service n used wifi .. just one thing to check
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
That is also correct 👍
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Open Google play store and force stop and clear all data from the app then power of your phone clean the main cache of the phone, then after you restart your phone run Google play store and it will push all apps
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Make sure like sugrirl1028 said to check that Google play store can update via wifi or mobile data
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
Look for these settings Screenshot_20210910-000851_Google Play Store_10827.jpg