Original topic:

Cant place order

(Topic created on: 10/21/20 10:56 AM)
userQaIsDRQx0P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have tried countless times to order a Samsung galaxy s20fe using the Samsung site. While I include all my details I come to the payment options. I choose PayPal credit so that I am able to pay monthly. After I include all my PayPal information and click pay now. The Samsung website loads for a couple of settings then brings me back to the shopping basket without buying the phone, instead the phone is still in the shopping basket. I have tried ordering countless times but it won't work. Someone, please help.

0 Likes
6 Replies
VincentAffa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
they have a known screen issue! probably trying to fix stock before they ship...I have the phone...not impressed! had since launch day
0 Likes
userQaIsDRQx0P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

What do you mean by a known screen issue?

0 Likes
VincentAffa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Google s20fe screen issue
0 Likes
VincentAffa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
ghost touches all over...can't zoom correctly multi touch is not working right. double tap on leaves screen blank and vibrates... they released a "fix" supposedly but US customers are stuck with this issue which is something a $100 phone issue not a $700 galaxy...

samsung told me to wait... this has been happening since oct 2nd
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Members_HP1ulOF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

You can always try to give E-commerce or Customer Rep a call/chat. However in my experience, they will only advice you to clear cookies and cache, then restart your browser (which never worked for me). 

What worked for me were these steps:

1.Remove everything in your cart

2.Log out from the samsung website/shop app. 

3. Log back in. Check cart to confirm empty.

4. Try the order from the top. If order was made with samsung credit, you should not have to be approved for it again anymore.

I used to work as a customer rep (not samsung) before, and I am almost certain that answers you would get from these people will be runarounds. I cant even blame them if they legit do not know, with no way to find out. Their last resort is to keep customer from calling again within 2-3 business days.

0 Likes