cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Cant send Screen Recording

So i have the new samsung S20 Ultra... yes very expensive so i expect every singe thing to work. When i make a screen recording and try to send it through whatsapp or just as a MMS it gives me an error message . And i have power cycled the phone issue is still there. I would like to be able to send my screen recordings. Anyone know of a fix ??

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Cant send Screen Recording

@userC3mTyNjdej 

What error are you receiving when sending ? Is it a file limit size ? 

If so, try verifying that the file limit under your messages > MMS setting is set to the largest size 

Highlighted
Constellation

The error message says "Failed to process video, please try again later. If you keep seeing this message, please restart your phone."

I tried restarting the phone but I still see the same error.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userqUGDIfsG4d yea the video may not be able to send due to big file you might want to reduce the file. I did try to send MMS video with screen capture and it went through that was a minute or less video.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Try turning the screen shot feature of and on there is a setting in screen shots to record sound and video, also check the direct share settings

Highlighted
Constellation

I am experiencing the same issue on my new Galaxy S20. I could not send a screen recorded video over Whatsapp and restarting did not help. Size of my 6 second video is 16 MB.SmartSelect_20200612-074559_WhatsApp.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the s20 as well and I'm having the same issue. My screen record was for a few seconds as well, I was trying to send the video on whats app and the same error pops up. I've restarted my phone and I have far more space in my phone. Anyone advise?

Highlighted
Constellation

I Had the same issue. Long press on the screen recording icon then set video quality to 720p. Everything should work.