JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Carrier Hub processing requests, what are these requests for?

(Topic created on: 2/4/21 8:11 PM)
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been getting notifications that the carrier hub is processing requests that cannot be cleared away until it is done. 
The 2 processing requests I have seen are 
1) mobile requests are processing
2) mcm client requests are processing
What are these requests for? I'm on T-Mobile network.
72 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20
I don't see the hub notifications any more, now I'm wondering if it's still running in the background with the notifications being hidden. The app is still there and notifications are turned on.
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
yes, it is...
0 Likes
userqXLLpTAfpl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
same here
A11boostmobile
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have boost and it keeps popping up every couple of days. I have also been getting the same problem with my voice mail as well.
RainRain
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
My S20 is having the same problem since the last update and it's still happening. Sounds like we need to post on the T mobile community board.
Samsung_A9x97lE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I was able to disable most permissions and kill the app and delte cache...  Hasn't poped up since.

user3PtRbzevCV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Have you noticed any issues with cell service? This app is driving me nuts. Tmobile in my area has become TRASH since the sprint merger. They've suppossed "switched me to a tower that wasn't under maintance" but it's been just as bad.

I'm ready to move on but ATT is garbage too and Verizon is so expensive. I'm not in a small town either, 12 min outside a top 5 city on the east coast! 

RainRain
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I don't have any issues with cell service no, at least nothing new related to the latest update. If cell service is consistently bad in your home or office, I suggest you give T mobile a call and request a signal booster. They sent me a device that plugs into my wifi router and routes your calls their the internet, creating perfect signal as long as internet is decent. If not, you have the right to break your contract with no penalties from what I understand.
KirN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes My service Went from 7/10 to 1/10. Dropping & losing calls even when connected to Wifi
0 Likes
userZLV86DpJoU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
as of December 25, carrier hub can be delete on the nite 20 ultra. go into apps, search carrier hub, open, and hit uninstall.