JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Carrier Hub processing requests, what are these requests for?

(Topic created on: 2/4/21 8:13 PM)
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been getting notifications that the carrier hub is processing requests that cannot be cleared away until it is done. 
The 2 processing requests I have seen are 
1) mobile requests are processing
2) mcm client requests are processing
What are these requests for? I'm on T-Mobile network.
72 Replies
MattElla29
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
it's sucking the life out of my battery, not good. is there ANYWAY to delete or force stop this. Ever since T-Mobile merged with Sprint all this stuff has been showing up on my phone. I'm about to take my loss on this s20 and go to another carrier with something other then Samsung!
Virginia Rinaldi
0 Likes
userW1GjofT7nX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I am having the same issue. I have never seen this before. This is a new thing that's happening. Everson says started happening my mobile hotspot no longer works
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

KirN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Same problem on Note 20 ultra. This is what I found on App Brain: This latest update is needed for Google Android Q requirements. Carrier Hub is pre-installed at the manufacturing process and updates must now occur through the Google Play Store. Carrier Hub enables Sprint features and products for devices operating on the Sprint network.
rach39
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I've got a Samsung Galaxy j3 achieve and it's constantly saying connection to server lost I restart it says processing request I have boost Mobile can that be a sim card?? I can't update app
Jarheadad4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
ever since t-mobile merge with sprint it happened. I did some research of my own and because sprint was a iden network that is why we keep seeing this pop up and will continue seeing it until the merger is complete between these 2 companies.
0 Likes
userEknaYAwQZu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello! I'm having troubles with the same thing. i have an note20 ultra. This happened when I had to restart my phone due to signal issues. i tried to look for the app in my phone it's not showing up. I just turned off notifications.
0 Likes
usern8B4Vx3gDs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

It's normal Since T-Mobile and Sprint merged , they have to install the network features on Samsung phones to stay up-to-date,  Extra security so you can't root your phone or install different firmware on it 

0 Likes
userwJoOe1p4Ae
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

There is a way to solve this.  From SETTINGS menu, go to APPS.   Make sure to "Show System Apps" and then look for CARRIER HUB.  Simply disable the notifications and remove the permissions (except phone, which it won't allow).  

0 Likes
Salty2Dog
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been doing as you have explained... yes, it will come back...
0 Likes