cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Cellular Data connection issues with or without 5G

I am having this while connecting to data. For good 2 months I thought it is the service (At&t) but my wife has the same service and she uses Iphone 11. 

I can see full signals with 5G or 4G sign but no internet, either its very slow or nothing at all. Whereas my wife sitting beside me gets NO interuptions at all.  I have either restart my phone or disable/enable data connection to get to work. On wifi it works fine. 

Anyone else seeing the same problem or have any suggestions? Any fix from Samsung?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Cellular Data connection issues with or without 5G

Having same issue since march! I've called att approx 10 times with no results
Highlighted
Constellation

if I don't have the wifi on then I can't do anything on my phone. And I just paid my phone bill yesterday. 

Highlighted
Supernova

@userK7qoj8hGyb @userMl7lMQFzHM @BeautifulDisaster 

5G coverage in the US is'nt amazing so far. Have you tried select LTE/3g/2g only under Settings >> Network Connections?

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userK7qoj8hGyb 

Did this end up helping?

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Actually the problem is not isolated to 5G only, it occurs with 4G too.

Moreover, I tried to find the option to allow LTE/3g/2g only but on my S20 the only option I get it to allow 2G. 

Highlighted
Supernova

@userK7qoj8hGyb sounds like you may need a new SIM or to talk with your carrier on getting this resolved.