Original topic:

Connection issues with connecting to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth

(Topic created: 06-22-2021 09:26 PM)
Sandyy92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have a Samsung S20 and for the last few days I've been having issues connecting to wifi and my Bluetooth. I'll turn them on and 5 seconds later they turn off on their own. I have cleared cookies, cache and reset my network settings and still nothing works. Any suggestions from anyone who has had the same issue before?

7 Replies
Sandyy92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
ExampleScreenshot_20210620-081547_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
MNMajor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
That's why I went back to Verizon... T-Mobile couldn't figure it out and I went to a Verizon store and they fixed it then 2 weeks later it happened again and I switched. No prob since
0 Likes
Sandyy92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Did they tell you what the issue was???
0 Likes
MNMajor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
So they did tell me they reset my network settings and to didn't do a thing so they turned on my airplane mode, shut off the phone, turned it on after 30 seconds and then turned off airplane mode. It worked for a couple weeks as I said. Personally I think it was a faulty device or update. T-Mobile kept telling me that my brand new phone qualified for replacment but only to a refurbished... So I cancelled and got the same thing with Verizon and never had a problem since. Except my bill went up as much as my signal lol
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
It's pre meditated! Lol I finally got my June 23 upgrade. But it included 1/2 dozen games and Walmart! I had to delete them one by one in settings apps. Why is Walmart included in upgrades? It also made me update my wi-fi network but I got security and bug fixes.
0 Likes
userqF6OT6D74C
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I have this problem too, i ended up doing a total reset of everything and then it worked like its supposed to for about 72 hours, then back to wifi wont turn on bluetooth wont turn on.
0 Likes
userqF6OT6D74C
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I am going to try the airplane mode thing
0 Likes